[Accepted] Twizlerz300

WG Twiz

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Twizlerz300

What is your current RS name? Twizlerz300

List any previous RS namesTwizlers300

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat is 107 and total level is 1346.  I know my total is not good for my combat level but I mainly joined OSRS to be apart of the clan community and PvP.  I'm currently working on combat stats and range.

image.png.f8dbd9ec073fada8285051b8b7723d41.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I posted a community intro a few weeks ago so apologies if some of this info some have heard already. But I started playing RS in 2004 got up to combat 115 until I retired in mid 2008. The game changed too much for my liking and I also started attending college so real life took over. When OSRS was released I started playing heavily again focusing on combat and money making for raid sets for about a year and then once again went into inactivity. I checked the old forums and Mojo was actually the one who changed my rank back to Emeritus back in 2014, which I'm sure was well deserving.

I used to be really active on Zybez forums back in the 2005-2009 timeframe and managed Clan Discussion as a senior Mod even after retiring from RS. Although the forums closed recently I can take solace in the fact that I will forever hold the record of longest clan thread ever in a Corruption vs Eternal Honour clan fight thread :) This was back when clans fought in F2P wildy for 10+ hours..

Tell us about your clan history.

I joined WG in 2005 (like the week before the famous WG vs DOA war) and later along with Tmal34 was appointed co-leader when His Lordship retired. It was explained in the 15th anniversary video but due to differences in opinion between us and Gene, he ended up coming back and closing the clan causing d-day in December 2006. Tons left, but I stuck around for a few weeks before I joined the exiting crowd. (Note that my relationship with His Lordship I feel has always been positive, despite D-day and those pics in the video.. and we still keep up with one another via Facebook!)

I then joined Eternal Honour which was one of the top F2P PKing clans out there at the time. It was a fun ride but the community was nothing like WG and EH never went into P2P so it got boring going through 5-10 rune sets every weekend in hours-long F2P fights. I retired from RS after being in EH for about a year.

When OSRS was released, I rejoined WG and worked on combat as mentioned earlier. I then went inactive and retired again. And here we are..

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a 28 male, married to an amazing girl, and work as an IT recruiter. Despite growing up in Hawaii, I've lived in Colorado for nearly half my life now and hopefully will never leave. My hobbies are sports.. love all Colorado based sports teams especially the Broncos. Also I love playing Overcooked with my wife (if you have never played this couch co-op game, it is a must). I'm also a Jehovah's Witness and very active in my faith.

How did you hear about us?  Probably originally via RS forums back in 2005.

What makes you want to join us? WG is the only clan I've ever felt truly apart of, and the only reason why RS is interesting to me. I'm here because I want to rejoin this community and participate in PK trips/wars again. I've been in the clan chat for a few weeks now and joined Discord.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I took free loot in the anniversary drop party before even becoming a member of WG, not to mention a rune set from Neigh. So there's that..

Reject he took free loot  at the party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah i joke :P

Welcome back man, i remember fighting EH when i was with TBE lol. The good ole days

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png