[Accepted] Nasty J

Nasty J

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Nasty J

What is your current RS name? Nasty J

List any previous RS namesI've had the name Nasty J for nearly 17 years.

What is your total level and combat level?

My current total level as I write this is 1749. I am typically gaining at least 1 skill level per day. My combat is 102. 

RuneLite_OgClhpGCje.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

*EDIT - I left out some significant information, but didn't want to come in here to seem I was boasting or something..
I've been playing runescape almost since it's inception. I played most of my time in the true classic days, and as I got older (04/05) things like World of Warcraft and Halo 2 were coming out and I started playing those more frequently. I've been playing off and on since that time and have just recently in the last 6 months really gotten hooked on OSRS with the plans of 2k total/maxing.

*I have the quest cape, and all hard achievement diaries unlocked, with no elites yet (also another goal..). Current grind is mostly slayer, skill total, and working towards an armadyl crossbow (would love to learn the fight to potentially get it as a drop).

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in the "Clan of the Black Dragons" back in classic. I really don't have any other history, and that was over 15 years ago.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm American, almost 29 years old, married, 3 kids, active military. I stay busy, but I will be away from my family all of 2019, and I plan to dedicate some serious hours in Gielinor as a result, ha..

How did you hear about us?  You guys have been around so long it's hard not to hear about you.

What makes you want to join us? I want something that's consistent and established. I want to associate with honest people and players and just better myself in the game. WG seems to focus on those things and for that reason I'd like to join.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have nothing that would tarnish my reputation to report.

Edited by Nasty J

WG Lohow,

I was not in Endless Vengeance. 😅

I'll reach out Tuesday or so, I've got a lot of family that'll be visiting over the holidays so it may not seem like the best time to apply to a clan but I figure I might as well get to know people in the mean time. I'll divulge some more information about all of that to whoever is interested or wants to know (active military is what I'm referencing).

I'll hop on discord at some point today too, thanks!

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

bannergif2.gif