[Accepted] Rev_I_veR

Rev_I_veR

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Rev_I_veR

What is your current RS name? Rev_I_veR

List any previous RS namesCore743
ChaosCore

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 1261

Combat: 76

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I joined in 2006 and have been through some of RS's biggest changes. I returned with the move to mobile which has motivated me to create a new account. It's been a nostalgic journey so far and I'm always looking forward to sharing these moments with other old players.

I've had different periods in RS. I started off with skilling which I thoroughly enjoyed, then moved to doing mini-games, bossing and finally PKing, with it being the highlight of my journey. There is something about the pking activity that singles it out. No PKing trip is the same as the last and there is so much adrenaline involved, making it really fun, especially with a team.

I'm also into construction and POH, although I haven't really worked on my POH.

Combat wise, I am going for a berserker which will transition later to a 75 att/99 str/94 mage (att being the latter). Love hybriding with a team so I would say CB comes first. Skilling with clan mates/friends is also fun, so it really depends on the company.

Fun fact: I trained my first account to 120 cb all in F2P. So you can imagine how overwhelming it was becoming a member at such a high cb lvl but low levels on other skills.

Tell us about your clan history.

I actually do not remember which clans I was in, as I feel my memory has been degrading since I've started working. These were in RS2 (before the update), I joined a popular Pking clan and overall skiller/social. WG definitely rings a bell though.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 25, living in the UK. My name's Leonardo but people just call me leo. I'm a digital marketing executive at a cybersecurity firm and I love everything digital/design related, and gaming ofc.

How did you hear about us?  Forums - just having a browse

What makes you want to join us? I'm looking for an active, mature, friendly clan I can interact with, without feeling lonely playing this game and hopefully befriend a few people to go pking with.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have tried bots before which got my account banned. Appealed and got it back. I don't believe Jagex gives an ultimatum on a person who has botted once (not gold farming), because there are a few curious people out there which might end up on the wrong side (me).

• Retired Leader
14 minutes ago, Rev_I_veR said:

I don't believe Jagex gives an ultimatum on a person who has botted once

I think this depends on how serious the offence is.

Anyway, welcome to our forums Leo :) 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Thanks!

Agreed. Perhaps I was just lucky, since I botted for around a week and only after achieving some high lvls on my own. Had a temporary ban for 1 week and a message back telling me not to do it again or else it's a permanent ban.

Edited by Rev_I_veR

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

bannergif2.gif