[Declined] Vitamin You

Vitamin You

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Vitamin You

What is your current RS name? Vitamin You

List any previous RS namesTE Vitamin
I Dank Life

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 1846

Combat Level: 124

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing runescape in 2006, been playing on and off since then. My name has no specific meaning, it's just for kicks and giggles. My favorite skill is definitely slayer, followed by ranged. I used to love bandos, now I like to go between COX and pking.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in: Overload PVM and Team Eternity.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 21 years old, from the west coast. Newest hobbies are watch collecting, ping pong and coffee tasting. Love a cold beer, patagucci and runescape. Dislikes redundancy and sometimes change.

How did you hear about us?  Old clanmate, Huskington

What makes you want to join us? Just want to find a friendly environment where I can pk without teammates that stoop so low as to smack talk others.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Definite love staking on osrs.

Welcome, i think i killed you at the revs a couple of times lol

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

• 3 weeks later...