[Accepted] global warn

deadverb

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

global warn

What is your current RS name? global warn

List any previous RS namesjerrycann100

What is your total level and combat level?

Attached picture of my stats.

global warn.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing RuneScape at around 2001 or start of 2002. Played until the end of 2007 - i started to bot (unfortunately, lost my years of work) my account which resulted in a ban. I also moved to another city and had to start college, didn't have any free time to start the game again. Heard about oldschool runescape two years ago and got the interest last year - that's when i started playing again. Jumped between Runescape3 and Oldschool for quite a bit but eventually chose Oldschool because of the larger community.
I do enjoy mostly training my slayer and all skills that are afk'able - since the release of mobile app, it has been much easier to achieve my goals.

Since i was a zerker for a while, i am currently aiming to get my stats to higher meaning that i will no longer want to be a zerker. My goal at the moment is to get atleast 75 attack and 70 defence - then move forwards with those stats.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Meelis, i am from Estonia which is an European country - located south of Finland and west of Russia. I am turning 30 in three years, have a full time job as an Quality Assurance engineer. I am working from home, meaning that i am online most of the time during the day.
I have a dog named Bruno, who is a german boxer breed - yes, i am an dog person. I really don't like cats :(.
In a free time i like to go outside with my fiancee to photograph anything interesting.

NB! I might have a strong accent verbally while speaking English.

How did you hear about us?  I think through RuneScape official forums

What makes you want to join us? When i first joined the clan chat through game ( around 1-2 weeks ago), i immediately was impressed that this has to be one of the friendliest channels.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Botting - yes

Which was the main reason i quit the game around 2007. I unfortunately tried to do it again with my current user but it backfired immediately and i am hanging on by a thread - which made me more attached to the user and not wanting to get the same fate.

Edited by global warn

• Retired Leader
13 minutes ago, global warn said:

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Botting - yes

hello and welcome. Can you provide more info on this? Are you saying you last botted in 2007?

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Welcome

~~WG i0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png