Whats your favorite money making technique?

On 1/15/2019 at 7:08 PM, nailer111 said:

So..... I buy Monkey Nuts, and sell them on the GE.

I shit you not I thought I was the only one who does this. Cr1tikal has made it where they are worth something HIGH KEY KEEP THIS SHIT A SECRET IT IS GOOD MONEY as long as you have MM2 done I advise it for anyone who needs a quick mill.

varrock.png

• 2 weeks later...

At the moment I'm making cash through Slayer, or trying too. xD Staking can be cool more endgame but I've never tried it on osrs yet. I will probably hit Armadyl up later in the game that's some fun stuff. 🙂

prob slayer is the best i can do with my stats right now.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat. "

My favourite and best, in my opinion, money making method in RS is what people call merching. I made 3m in 15min, could've made more if it wasn't for trade limit. But then again, could use more accounts to buy/sell. The more money you have, the more money you can make at a time.

2nd which is definitely not in my favourites but I think it should be at the top is staking. Doubling method is pretty much bulletproof gains if the odds are 50/50 (same stats). You just double your bet and keep doubling until you win. Eventually you'll profit from it. The chances of losing 10 in a row are really slim, but could happen so don't risk your bank. Start with the 100k(s) and doubling from there.

• 1 month later...

Hmmm, my favourite are pking, killing revs (Skulled and non skulled) Vorkath, and just extras from slaying. Pking is definitely the funnest one but also the most versatile, you can have a really good, profitable trip from Ballista rushing as you can lose money by having wars where all loot is left on the floor as the goal is to win :)

14 minutes ago, Cacophobia said:

Hmmm, my favourite are pking, killing revs (Skulled and non skulled) Vorkath, and just extras from slaying. Pking is definitely the funnest one but also the most versatile, you can have a really good, profitable trip from Ballista rushing as you can lose money by having wars where all loot is left on the floor as the goal is to win :)

what u on about, u havent killed vorkath in months lmfao 😛

vorkath, hydra, pking, raids and slaying abby demons.

On 2/1/2019 at 5:39 AM, Rev_I_veR said:

2nd which is definitely not in my favourites but I think it should be at the top is staking. Doubling method is pretty much bulletproof gains if the odds are 50/50 (same stats). You just double your bet and keep doubling until you win. Eventually you'll profit from it. The chances of losing 10 in a row are really slim, but could happen so don't risk your bank. Start with the 100k(s) and doubling from there.

So not RS related but my brother did this exact method with roulette in Vegas awhile back and he was up by a bunch and lost it all when like 6 blacks came up in a row, followed by a 00, then another 2 blacks (he was betting red).  Somehow he made it out of there only down $100.  So while the chances are slim it does happen it's essentially 1/2^10 to lose 10 in a row, or 1 in every 1024 chances.  Even worse odds with Vegas having the 0 and 00 options.