Whats your favorite money making technique?

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely flipping in the GE.  I like to grind out levels in the most AFK way possible, and make money in the most AFK way possible, so that when I get on and play I can do the things I actually want!...like get slaughtered in the Wildy.

I have been playing for maybe 3 months now and I'm up to 225Mil from the GE, barely done anything else to actually make money.  Now I just keep making it while spending on whatever I want for faster skilling methods.  Thinking about going for 99 Prayer as my first 99 hahaha.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I enjoy doing as much bossing when doing slayer as possible.

Vorkath for blue drags, Grotesque for gargoyles and so on. 

Otherwise, I camped vorkath for a while and I would say he's probably my favorite boss to fight.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2019 at 12:16 PM, poiuyt415 said:

demonic gorilla's eat ass, im 900 kc with no zenny and like 12 ballista springs :( 

Solid money makers i go for are slayer and bossing, venny camping safespot is also very profitable 

Are Demonic Gorillas good to kill off-task or only on-task?

https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Money_making_guide suggests that demonic gorillas make more than than Chambers of Xeric, Vorkath, and Zulrah on average, at least on task. Is this actually true, or is it garbage advice?

As for my favorite money-making method, I mainly rely on income I swapped legally from RS3 using Oakdice (although I do not play RS3 anymore). I have a lot of quest points on RS3, so once upon a time, I went the the quest point shop and rolled a T4 dice (https://runescape.wiki/w/May's_Quest_Caravan). I ended up getting a shadow dye that I sold for 575m RS3. I then swapped that money to OSRS. I do not remember what the swap rate was though.

If anyone has 325+ quest points on RS3 who has not done this, I recommend going on there and rolling a T4 dice. I had (and have) 391 quest points on RS3. You too might get lucky with the roll and get something valuable.

Edited by WG Glaucon

• 2 weeks later...

Currently doing several hours a day at wyverns, it's decent, depending on how long you go, it can easily get you a bond a day.

P.S also attending corp events got me like a quick 22 to 23m so far in 2 events, so that's damn nice.

Edited by Lord Seijan