Community Intro - Dynloris

Dynloris

Dynloris

Tell us about yourself.

Hello everyone, im Jacob (dynloris), i have been playing runescape since roughly 2004/2005 back when a friend told me about it in middle school, i literally nolifed this game back then, and still love it til this day, i have took breaks but i always come back eventually, i started osrs in the fall of 2015 when we were waiting for my son to be born, i remember sitting in the hospital with my wife (gf at the time) on facebook and seen an add about osrs, i had to look more into this at that point, and ever since then i have been playing, i remember my first 99 and ONLY 99 back in the old days was fletching, i sat at seers bank for months doing maple logs to maple long bow (u) then stringing them, took FOREVER, anyways about my irl now, im 27, i work in it support/software setup, i have lived in Ohio my whole life, i have two kids, i recently got married on august 10th, we are working on buying our first house soon (stressing me out!!!). I hope i fit in here and find some new friends to scape with!! :)

Clan history.  

How did you hear about us? Zybez

Do you plan to join? Yes :D

Any last comments?  

Welcome!

1.5 years ago I was newly married and had bought my house right before that, and yes it's a stressful process but fortunately we had a great realtor that explained every step of the way and made things easy.  And now I am so happy to have gone through that all since I learned so much about mortgages and such.