[Accepted] loldespacito

Myntie

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

loldespacito

What is your current RS name? loldespacito

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

474, 52.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing for the first time in around 08, I played with my older brother who introduced me to the game so the nostalgic value is high though my actual game knowledge past levelling and f2p things is currently a little bit low so I'm trying to relearn everything once again.

I'm more of a casual player as I'm trying to learn my way around the game again, but I do spend a lot of time in game and researching while I level my skills. I don't know much about pvp, and find the concept a little bit intimidating right now but it is definitely something I would like to work towards!

My username is kind of ridiculous as I made matching accounts with an ex, to see who could have the most embarrassing username. (I do plan on changing it eventually, though.)

My favourite skills are agility, fishing and wc, and I'm not entirely sure why. I remember really enjoying wood cutting when I was 9 or 10 too, and it just kinda stuck with me. I really enjoy questing and learning rs lore, and I enjoy learning the best places to get things done most efficiently.

Before this account I had an Iron man that I enjoyed playing and I really liked the sense of achievement of having to do everything from scratch. It was challenging but fun. I'd love to play on that account again but it was a few years ago and I've forgotten the details which is upsetting.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Kenzie, I'm a girl from England and I'm 19 years old. I did a few years of graphic design and photography at college but ultimately had to drop out because of mental health issues. I'm currently not working for the same reason, and I live in a homeless shelter due to family issues. It's a little bit depressing but I find little bits of happiness through online communities and games I really enjoy!

My hobbies include; drawing, reading fantasy or nonfiction books about psychology, playing videogames and watching films that aren't straight forward, so you have to think about it for a while afterwards.

I think I'm a good artist, and I like to express myself through being creative which includes a whole lot of different mediums, like drawing, painting, sculpture, graphic design and even things like singing or dancing.

I like to make new friends, learn new things and be kind to everybody. I really appreciate the fact that this box is here, as the friendliness and interest in the person behind the screen is one of the reasons I'd love to join officially!

How did you hear about us?  Through reddit, wanted to find a friendly clan chat with no level requirments.

What makes you want to join us? I've taken part in the clan chat for a while and I like the other members, they're friendly and helpful and very funny. I already felt accepted into the chat and didn't feel belittled. So I hope you'll take me on here!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Bfiremaking.gif.ebb1ea9daa649df851e4d9119d8261b5.gif.f2169c2e2b789fe53bd215116ed39464.gif

11 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Nice app Kenzie. Are you planning to get membership? You'd be extremely restricted if you joined as F2P.

Yeah, as soon as I possibly can, I'm just waiting until Christmas is over so I know I have the money spare :)

Bfiremaking.gif.ebb1ea9daa649df851e4d9119d8261b5.gif.f2169c2e2b789fe53bd215116ed39464.gif

• Retired Leader
1 minute ago, loldespacito said:

Yeah, as soon as I possibly can, I'm just waiting until Christmas is over so I know I have the money spare :)

that's fair enough, you can join as F2P once the 48 hours are up 👍

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

bannergif2.gif