[Declined] we duo

we duo

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

we duo

What is your current RS name? we duo

List any previous RS namesRs3 i was "whats ggs" for like 5 years. Maxed cb, mostly keyed floods near the end of rs2

What is your total level and combat level?

1852 total 62.7m xp
108 cb 85/90/83/88/71/94

83 con (85 banked)

83 slayer

Blowpipe/tox trident/fury/slayer helm (pretty much all gear under BIS)

Have nearly complete POH (missing spirit tree/fairy ring hybrid)

4 quests off quest cape

all hard diaries done except western and karamja

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

played on and off since '06ish. was bad at rs in 2007, peaked in 2011-2013. Name was a twin name with my irl friend but i stopped in like 2015 and he changed his name.

Tell us about your clan history.

First osrs clan. Was leader in an rs2 clan but it wasn't huge, only like 50 members.

Tell us about your yourself.

Zach, male, 25, student, I like to play video games, i've seen too many movies bc I watch everything that comes on netflix, I know a lot of rap lyrics.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit

What makes you want to join us? About time i joined a clan. Been in the cc for a while and y'all seem active and solid.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have 9 people on my friends list. Embarrassing, I know, but please don't hold it against me.

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

• 2 weeks later...