[Accepted] KiwiZ0

K1W1

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

KiwiZ0

What is your current RS name? KiwiZ0

List any previous RS namesKiwi VIP
PvM Kiwi

What is your total level and combat level?

image.png.512d64431d3c269ee898ee8d2ea812e8.png

Level 64 combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing probably 13 or 14 years ago, as I know I wrote about the game to my first grade teacher. I don't have the original account anymore because I lost it and the email provider I had with it is gone now too (gateway). I maxed on RS3 this year finally and i've gotten kind of bored of RS3 so I made an ironman for a challenge. I realized I was starting over with more challenges and having to redo all the quests so why not just play the booming OSRS? Still working on my levels but I really hope to one by participate in PKing or clan wars with WG.

Tell us about your clan history.

Before WG I was a part of Potato legacy and VIP in RS3. I know one of them dissolved and the other I think I left for WG but I've been in WG for over 2 years and will have been staff for 1 year 11 days after this post.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Kenny, I am a male and 20 years old (21 on Janurary 19th). I go to community college in the US and look to go into network security. My hobbies are basically only online gaming and learning about computer related things like programming my Discord bot. I like all kinds of music but I mainly choose to listen to heavy metal, keeps me pumped and energetic. I like funny and other open-minded people and dislike liars.

How did you hear about us?  The name of the clan had been in my hear for a while and I think around the time I maxed combat I wondered if I could join such a well known clan so I looked it up and I was able to even though there weren't really requirements at all

What makes you want to join us? The community of people on RS3 is amazing, the spotlight the clan has had in the Jagex scene is really cool and I just already know I'll enjoy it with the clan for as long as it or I stand.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I've sold RS gold to IRL friends and have used auto clickers a few times

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Welcome to WG friend hope you follow through and message someone in 48 hours. Because they don't come for you like some people think they should.... hahah

Also has your username ever been kiwi-slayer?If so I know you.

IQl6MTk.jpg

Discord: Brandon (BMF Bear)#5995

💖Lait Choco

ALTS: WG BEAR HC

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif