[Declined] Top Geezer

Top Geezer

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Top Geezer

What is your current RS name? Top Geezer

List any previous RS namesNone

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is: 1789

My combat level is: 113

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing in 2014 so i'm a bit of a veteran however i've played on an off so haven't managed to achieve a lot. When OSRS re-released I got back into runescape and managed to achieve a lot more than I usually would. I still play on and off but when I am online I enjoy bossing. My username is just something I came up with randomly and thought it would be taken.

Tell us about your clan history.

I haven't been part of a clan before. But i'm part of TheEdBoys CC and I am a recruit rank.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm pretty self motivated. I enjoy playing as part of a team and grinding out bosses like Corp until we get a drop.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit

What makes you want to join us? Very active CC with a structure. The longevity of the clan is also an attractive trait.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I play on and off because of my job.

• Retired Leader
2 hours ago, Top Geezer said:

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm pretty self motivated. I enjoy playing as part of a team and grinding out bosses like Corp until we get a drop.

Welcome 😀 

this section is not for RS related content. 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

• 2 weeks later...