[Accepted] butcher baby

Butcher baby

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

butcher baby

What is your current RS name? butcher baby

List any previous RS namesjuggal0

What is your total level and combat level?

cmb: 123 skill total:1837

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

erm ive been playing for 16 years or so mainly on this account. i also have a void ranger and im working on a secondary "main" account at the moment as well to duo boss and stuff.

Tell us about your clan history.

i was in wg for a while, but was removed for inactivity. before wg i was in a social slayer clan called slay clan but the member base dropped of to almost no one and the clan was basically dead so that when i left and found wg. for years during rsc and when 07 was the main verison i was in a clan called wolfpack that was lead by whopass and jacqui42, the clan went through several different names, but yeah that basically it for my clan history

Tell us about your yourself.

my names nic, i like skateboarding ive been doing it for almost 20 years, been fishing for my entire life, outdoor stuff, pubg (backd00rbandit, add me if you play), and tuning cars currently have a 05 saab 9-3 with intake, turbo back exhaust, upgraded intercooler, bigger turbo, injectors aftermarket wastegate,all that fun stuff currently running on 20 pounds of boost :P ... looking to buy a genesis coupe in the next fews month and do stuff to that, anything else you would like to know about me feel free to ask.

How did you hear about us?  originally made a post on rs forums and mojo replied but that years ago

What makes you want to join us? pvm trips, and stuff like that, and rev trips

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: like i said i was removed for inactivity, also i live in eastern time zone but work nights, so usually i only play from 8 am eastern to about 1 or 2 pm

Edited by Butcher baby
missed something whie proof reading, second edit filled out app more completely

Welcome back!, I saw you are eastern time zone..? Mind asking your area? I live in Pennsylvania literally in the center of the state. Maybe your close by? Always looking to meet someone irl. Also if you wanna talk about cars read my book below. I seperated it so you don't have to read it if you dont wanna. Just trying to "connect" plus maybe you'll enjoy it. 

Also "Genesis coupe" are nice looking cars.. What color are you thinking? I don't care for saabs, they are always shit for me. The ones I've always had though are usually old beater ones for good gas and work. Both of the ones I had were manual 5 speeds with the little turbo. They are really good on gas and they also have quite a bit of get up and go for being stock. For my race car I had the Dodge Neon SRT-4, blew my mind. That car stock from the factory with no mods is like a Steroids taking Steroids shooting crystal meth haha. So you see a dodge neon pull beside your little v8 mustang and the little 4 cylinder 2.4 leader pushing 15 psi. Gawd this thing made me get off everytime I stepped on it. Most normal people didn't know about it and the ones that did (USA CAR PEOPLE) are toxic and just hate on it because its a Dodge Neon. I have a video CLICK HERE <-- I did 130 like it was nothing would of went faster but the stupid moped got in the way. Also it wasn't very aerodynamic, it was still the shell of a neon. I put a APG stage 4 kit with a bunch of goodies and only turned it to 40PSI (went higher @ drags) . I have never had so much fun with a car unfortunately they discounted them. For a good reason (it was so powerful it ripped the stock tranny apart). I ended up selling it because I hit hard times for a bit and then went to college. But I saw you were looking at the Genesis. What model are you looking at and what year? I saw the newer ones if like 2017 prices are fucking insane! I was looking into a couple cars if you wanna see them. If you're looking for family cars I got another 3 books I could write you on them.. But my main pick as like a daily driver stock would be Ford Focus ST "Eco-Boost". It has the cheaper car, cheap on gas, good bit of room for stock race car and isn't bad looking feel to it. Also it handles like a monster. I've also looked into the Subaru WRX STI always been fascinated with the option of turning it from FWD to AWD to RWD. It seems like a blast to play with in the snow haha. Never had the chance though. I've also looked into the Subaru-BRZ aka Scion-FRS (exact same engine in both except subaru builds them). These cars are smaller coupes with a amazing center balance so you can drift it with a pinky finger on the steering wheel. But disappointing enough both the cars are super slow stock like disappointing slow for how mean they look. Like they look like they would pass them v8 camaros and the hellcats but they would probably honestly stall out. But once again both models the BRZ and FRS look super mean and are both cheaper good on gas and the subaru has a shit ton of features and new technology. They both rock the boxer engine so if you like mods and accessories this car would be a beautiful "art piece." Plus I think the Subaru BRZ is coming out with a STI version of it.(could of happened by now). Lastly the only other one I would get and more because it could be a nice family car that I could trust the girl to drive and know the kids are safe in is the Dodge Dart the Limited model with the MultiAir Turbo or the Tigershark editions. They are very speedy little cars but the advantages is its super amazing on gas, Tons of Dodge Technology like the adaptive cruise control (follows cars by itself), Proximity keys, big display yadadadadadada. I love the way they look inside and out especially in the toxic orange. I would go with the Dodge Dart if I could find one for the right price with all the bells and whistles but I can't see that happening so I will end up with the Ford Focus ST. Either way I'll be happy. 

P.S This is for little cars if your more into family cars that are v8s maybe we can talk in pm on discord about them. I am Brandon on discord and WG Brandon in game my private is on 90% of the time. If I can afford a bigger family car I would buy the Hell Hound SRT without a doubt in my mind 100% would go get it without looking at anything else. I mean don't get me wrong Tesla cars are cool and can drive themselves.  BUTBUTBUT The Hell Hound with the SRT can make someone Shit themselves while they poke their fingers in their ears and all the car alarms in the area go off. While your inside bumping your favorite song and don't even notice all the ruckus the little troll under the hood is causing to the community. Then your neighbors hate you because when you start it in the morning to go to work it wakes everyone on your block up. They start complaining and fucking with it so you gotta buy cameras or build in your carport on your garage. Then they can't fuck with the tires and stuff but they will leave bags of flaming dog shit on your porch and keep trying to get you to move. But you will accept the challenge and use your tax return on a new Magna Flow Exhaust that vibrates the blocks windows. If you wanna hear more of this story just message me on discord.

Don't forget 48 hours! See you around bud.   

IQl6MTk.jpg

Discord: Brandon (BMF Bear)#5995

💖Lait Choco

ALTS: WG BEAR HC

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png