[Accepted] Marijuwanna

Marijuwanna

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Marijuwanna

What is your current RS nameRedRum Kenny

List any previous RS names Kenny Omegga .

What is your total level and combat level?

1729 , 121 .

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Realy afk alot of skills on my account and im lucky as hell at raids , and bandos for some od reason . but its main account . and it's over 13+ years old .

Tell us about your clan history.

I can't remember old school clans from back in 2000's but , recently 07 from 2014-2016 i was in F O T K Pvm . i left them when poor leadership was taking affect ( i was a bronze star rank) . And then i went to GB for social / pvm . was their for 3 months , left because a kid attempt to scam me . And no action was taking about the situation .

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm Pretty laid back Father i have 2 wonderful angels , My daughter she is almost 4 , and my son is almost 3, they're everything to me . Im a family type of guy , i have a wife been married to for 8 years . I am 24 years old and every one calls me Kenny Joe , mostly kenny tho : ).

How did you hear about us?  I honestly was looking through forums becuase i have time to play now , and i discoverd you beatiful bastards ❤️:)

What makes you want to join us? uhm realy pvm based ,and i love raiding wit the bois <3. rank , a great staff orginzation and a great community / da bois . i miss pvming / pking . ❤️ .

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have never scammed in the 13 years of me playing runescape , im clean on rsj . i have a anger problem some times .. but its more laghter then anything : ) .

Edited by Marijuwanna

Welcome!, Checkout what lohow said, then if your not sure what to add look at other accepted posts. A little more info than osrs with the Boissssss ;)!

Maybe name, Age, Interest, Hobbies, Runescape History as in account types and pker, pvm, skiller, staker(that would go in the about YOU). Then some info if you were in previous clans maybe DI, RSD, Brandons Runs te World, Adult Cat is Noob(That goes in clan section). Also if you have a good runescape stories :)(runescape history section) 

Just don't wanna see our boisssssss get declined. Goodluck friend hope you decide to update this!

Weed is against Code of Conduct since its a mood altering substance. Please quit runescape!! (Joking friend haha :))

Edited by Brandon
read

IQl6MTk.jpg

Discord: Brandon (BMF Bear)#5995

💖Lait Choco

ALTS: WG BEAR HC

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png