[Accepted] Zekarith

Zekarith

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Zekarith

What is your current RS name? Zekarith

List any previous RS namesnone

What is your total level and combat level?

941 total

75 combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

first time i played the game was i believe in 2009 or something like that, been playing on and off since then, create a couple of accounts, which i dont have right now, so its currently this one, always lost interest at some point, but since it was released on the mobile, i said why the hell not, which should keep me active, i have no idea what my name means, it sounded cool when i came up with it in like 30 seconds

Tell us about your clan history.

Wilderness guardians :)

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Omar, i am 21 years old, I live in Jordan, i currently major in computer science senior year, I play the guitar, and i like music in general

How did you hear about us?  rs forums

What makes you want to join us? you guys are pretty chill, met new friends on here and i would like to meet more thats why im rejoining

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: im just gonna quote my previous application for this one:

" I have tried botting before, never really worked for me, as i don't have the dedication to actually make real money out of this game, right now im just tryna quest and explore the stuff i didn't do before, and honestly osrs is not that grindy as i thought it would be compared to the old days, but i do have to say bots are a pain in the back when skilling right now, so i am kinda hating on them for that, like i said this game is as fun as it was back in the day, the nostalgia alone is keeping me in."

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif