[Declined] I Sunwell I

Anchorsky

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

I Sunwell I

What is your current RS name? I Sunwell I

List any previous RS namesI will be changing my name again soon but I can't mention it because I don't want it to get taken :P

What is your total level and combat level?

Total : 1457

Combat : 110 

(though I am about to level attack and hp so maybe I'll be 111)

appstats.jpg

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

This account is my official main.
(I have accounts named "Triborough" and "Skyology" as well as a pure [or maybe zerker] named "I Anchor I")

Tell us about your clan history.

This account used to be 1 def pure (with my 99 att/mage) though I accidentally levled def.

I was in the clan "Phoenix" but they ended up disbanding :l

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm Albanian and I live in NYC.

I am very friendly and always willing to help and talk to others

Aleks, 24, and currently studying IT. Though my father is a millworker and has his own business so for the moment while I am studying IT, I have been going to work with him for the past 2 1/2 years and learning the trade. I absolutely love it.

Only one issue.

See most of the time if w'ere not at the shop, we're on sites we have jobs at in Manhattan or Brooklyn for example (85% of our job sites are in those boroughs) and my "job" is to sit in the car and "watch" it. Meaning parking is a bitch to find, so I would stay in the driver seat and be by a hydrant or just parked somewhere and if a meter cop came and told me to move, I would do just so.

So where was I going with that one? I wish OSRS Mobile had came out sooner because man it would've been fantastic getting paid to play OSRS mobile. Now I do, but would've been great playing OSRS Mobile years ago as well :P.

How did you hear about us?  Saw a comment on the OSRS facebook group, Casey Dorville (idk if I got his last name right but I'm pretty sure its 99% close, though I got his first name right)

What makes you want to join us? I've been in the CC for the past hour or so and you guys are fun people.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nope, non of those.

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

• 2 weeks later...