[Accepted] pesonperson

pesonperson

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

pesonperson

What is your current RS name? pesonperson

List any previous RS names2007isbetter - osrs (about 4 years ago or so)

sushimi123 (rs3, an account ive had for the past 10 years or so, though I was extremely young when I had this account and havent touched it in a long time)

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 714 and combat level is 57. Though I am planning on increasing this into a maxed 1 def pure, and then most likely into a rigour/void elite account once I've had some fun with pure pking. 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing when I was very young (probably 8 years old?), like im sure many others in this clan, and quit many times and you know, you cant really quit runescape. So when oldschool runescape was released I created my account 2007isbetter and played for a couple years and then the account got hacked and ended up taking another hiatus. I started playing again about 3 months ago or so.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have no clan history, which makes me even more excited to join one and get more of a community feel in the game.

Tell us about your yourself.

my name is Sacha and im a male and I am 21 years old. I live in the US and i got to school at university of Oregon, though I was born and raised in San Francisco, California. I just recently joined a fraternity at my school, SAE, and now I live in the frat house, which is definitely an interesting experience so far. I am studying business and am planning on getting a concentration in finance, accounting or economics. Though getting a job in finance is ultimately the goal ($$$) my dream would be to become an entrepreneur and open up my own bar or micro brewery, maybe make a cool app or have some business idea and start my own business, also being able to hire/work with friends is obviously a plus. I also play rugby at my university and I am planning on trying out for our football (american) team, the Oregon ducks, though this is going be hard to do. I pretty much like all music and make a new playlist every month, and am always into finding new music/talking about music (especially rap, edm, or anything indie). Im also a huge car guy, I plan on getting an e46 m3 once I have a little more money, but for now I have a 3rd gen 4runner because I usually go snowboarding every weekend so I thought it would make the most sense in Oregon and going up to the mountains all the time. So if you like cars, sports, music, working out, or even just drinking a nice beer or whiskey, im always down to chat. Fun fact is that im a first generation American and my mom was born in France and my dad was born in Italy and they both met in San Fran.

How did you hear about us?  Someone told me to go on zybez to look for a clan and I was most interested in yours after a little bit of research!

What makes you want to join us? I think Its awesome how well known your clan is and how much history there is. The fact that it is even well known between jmods just proves as a testament that you guys have cemented yourself as a legitimate clan in Runescape, and a clan that I'd love to be a part of. Another part that made me want to join was that of no req's, though this was not because I couldnt find any fitting to my account. I would simply much rather be a part of a clan with a rich history and a very obviously strong community over a clan that wants a cookie cutter account build. 

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have a past botting warning from Jagex, though I do not want to get my account banned so I deleted the botting program. I decided that I care about runescape and my account too much to jeopardize it like that again. I hope this does not affect my application.

Edited by pesonperson

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Nice app. You must be pretty good to have a shot at joining the Ducks football team! Also it sounds like Oregon is a cool place for what you like doing but here in Colorado (where I’m from) has a great microbrewery scene and of course the best snowboarding you can find. 

By the way- my wife also has a dream of owning her own microbrewery too. 

3 hours ago, pesonperson said:

Ohhhh what part of Colorado are you from? I have a lot of friends that go to cu boulder

I am in the southern suburbs area of Denver, specifically Aurora. Boulder is awesome though, talk about your prototypical mountain town. So beautiful over there. 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

bannergif2.gif