[Declined] Lingering_WL

Lingerin_WL

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Lingering_WL

What is your current RS name? Lingering_WL

List any previous RS namesNone

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 894

Combat Level: 79

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Used to play a lot in 2005-2006 (I was literally 7 or 8 at the time and the only thing I can remember is that cool easter egg ring that turned you into different colored eggs).

I named my current character after the Lingering Will which is from Kingdom Hearts 2 and Kingdom Hearts BBS.

Tell us about your clan history.

None!

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Tyler and I'm currently a senior year college student majoring in finance. I play lacrosse and enjoy working out after my classes. I also work for a company that will make me a financial analyst post-grad. Other than that, I spend my time gaming.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit

What makes you want to join us? 1) There are a lot of active people
2) Everyone seems nice
3) No drama

I joined osrs again just to relax and because I was feeling nostalgic. A lot of the people I encounter though are bots, which is making this extremely boring for me.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 1) Random days of inactivity due to work and/or school
2) I am currently f2p with a bond sitting in my bank that I will redeem once I can be more active (January 11th).

• 3 weeks later...