2019- New HCIM? Help me out!:)

For the start of the new year i would love to start an HCIM! only problem i really don't have is motivation to stick to it!

I am looking for someone or a few people who are willing to start a HCIM journey with me to see how far we can all good, always helping each other out by giving each other tips etc.

If you're interested comment below i would love someone who will stick to it also.

Thanks in advance guys/girls- WINstanley24

signit 2.png

id love to join you, but im a noob and id die really fast XD

also, i hate dropping clues when i cant do them.... it kills me

bagility.gif.25f4e87ea305c79695280907bd4e5cd0.gif  3rd place in the Agility Competition of 29th of April 2019

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Big PvM drops I got

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-02-09-23-03-48-642_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.d243da04cf16d7b65bd6946ce4268d34.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-17-23-13-19-191_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.c1391ec887476a3a6cdf70eb06654d41.jpg

unknown.png

8 hours ago, BirdyIsAFK said:

I would however i think i wouldn't control my actions the day i died...

Same! Hahaha

6 hours ago, El Marijuano said:

I've got a HCIM that's about level 50 combat. Havent logged into it since I joined WG tho. I'll log into it and see how motivated I get to grind on it.

I have a hcim as we speak but haven’t logged in in ages!! Would you start playing it again??

signit 2.png