[Declined] Whale Hunt3r

Whale Hunt3r

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Whale Hunt3r

What is your current RS name? Whale Hunt3r

List any previous RS namesI can't remember any previous names, I have had this name since account creation.

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 935.

My cb is 71.025, very low because I am a 20 defence account.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I probably started playing in 2009. My name is just a description of what I do. I hunt down whales (toxic people/raggers) and I kill them. My favorite skill has to be woodcutting because of how afk and chill it is, I have had 99 wc on 3 accounts and 90 on this 1 I've been playing. I also really like pking and striving to be a better pker. You couldn't name a runescape pk content creator that I wouldn't know. I love training my combat skills so I can get bigger and better kills.

Tell us about your clan history.

I haven't been in any massive clans ever just small groups of close friends.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Cutler, I am a male like all rs players (just kidding). I'm 14 yrs old and a freshmen in high school. No job, my hobbies are playing basketball and just hanging out with friends. I can play a mean saxophone. I like smoking and relaxing.

How did you hear about us?  Some people in the rev caves told me to put in an application.

What makes you want to join us? I'd like to try something new and join a big clan. Hopefully I can make close bonds with people in this clan like I did in smaller groups. I want to see if this is really for me.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have botted a lot in the past. I've gotten banned on probably around 20 accounts and lost thousands of hours of playtime. I've finally learned my lesson and I know that botting is never going to end well for me. I have real world traded recently because I have never gotten caught and I never really face any punishments. Just a month ago I bought 70 million 07 gold for a craws bow. Something in my mind tells me that I need the best gear in the game to play it.