[Accepted] Soul_Blazer7

Soul

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Soul_Blazer7

What is your current RS name? Soul_Blazer7

List any previous RS namesDankPopNLoks

What is your total level and combat level?

Total: 1552

CB: 103

stats.png.ff04d122727a228042d4d9c9259a8d51.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing back around '04 on some old account but I ended up losing it in a scam, haha.

Up until EoC I was playing regularly, didn't ever get too far with stats but I had some decent game experience to back me up. I stopped playing for a little while some time after EoC released, probably a few months then came back for OSRS.

Since then I've been going for more milestones such as completing achievement diaries and getting all of my untradeables. I started a Piety Pure build but ended up making a mistake and turned it into a main.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've ran a few clans myself back around '09, joined a few like Onyx Dynasty and some other ones I can't remember. Most recently I was in Evil, they introduced me to the PK scene some time after I started OSRS.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a guy from Canada who plays RS on occasion. I'm working full-time but I still tend to my hobbies; guitar and game design, though the latter not as much anymore. Some things I like are; Hershey's Cookies & Cream chocolate bars (they're too damn good to resist), my family and friends (no duh) and Canada of course. I'm also starting a part-time chili business so cooking is a big part of my life now.

Some things I don't like are..; Anything I'm allergic to, misclicking on a teammate during PvP fights and burning pizzas.

How did you hear about us?  Smile from Evil told me he was joining WG and invited me along.

What makes you want to join us? If other clan members from Evil are joining up then WG must be a good clan. I'm just looking to group up with others for events, PvM and PvP alike. It would be ideal for meeting other people who are looking to work together to advance in the game.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: It's unlikely there's anything to worry about. Never was one for botting, RWT or scamming just feels like it would spoil the progression of the game.

1zmz1hg.png

Welcome

~~WG I0wn

wgiown.gif.53ee52b3318d4080de146b2d53e327bf.gif                                                                                                                     Sslayer.gif.7f647536beef8e77551cd682ddb63339.gif  Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

bannergif2.gif