[Accepted] C r o o z

C r o o z

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

C r o o z

What is your current RS name? C r o o z

List any previous RS namesDavid Cruz

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level is 1439

Combat level is 124

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have played for about 10 years. Did a lot of pking pre eoc. After that I moved to dungeoneering/skilling/stealing creation. I quit for a good amount time after eoc came out. I tried osrs for a little while after it came out but took a break. Just got back about a month ago and ready to start making friends/pking.

Tell us about your clan history.

In rs3 I was in keyers.
Was also in mining golds(skilling clan) at the time I took my break.

Tell us about your yourself.

My names David. I’m 22 and from the US. I recently was working 3 jobs hence why I took my break. But recently I’ve decided to shift in another direction and only have one job which is why I’d love to spend my free time on here having a good time like I used to. I pretty much just work and come home lol. Oh I spend a lot of time with my dogs. Probably the most important thing to me. I go to the dog park pretty often and I think that’s about it for here.

How did you hear about us?  Saw on reddit post when I was looking for pk clan

What makes you want to join us? I have been in the cc a little bit and it looks like a very friendly and active cc to play with.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png