[Accepted] Ghostly Rev

Ghostly

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Ghostly Rev

What is your current RS name? Ghostly Rev

List any previous RS namesI always played as nickname: 335 d but holding Ghostly Rev now.

What is your total level and combat level?

121 combat 1848 total

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Playing runescape since 2007. My original nickname(335 d) is my dream car and Ghostly Rev is because I enjoy killing revs way to much :D. I spend a lot of time killing revenants recently. I dont have favourite skills. Im Training them just because I have to

Tell us about your clan history.

Never been in any runescape clans before.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Deivydas im 25 year old male from Lithuania. Studying in university at the moment and I work part time as receptionist in hotel. One of my favourite things to do is driving around the city at night listening to the music and pretty much do nothing when I can :) I listen to all gender of music maybe except mumble rap. And I dont have any outstanding talents yet

How did you hear about us?  Your clan killed me at revs and plugged in WG CC ad

What makes you want to join us? I dont have friends in game to do pvm/pvp stuff. All my friend play rs3

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

6 minutes ago, whathefook said:

Welcome Man! Glad to have you apply. I was in Lithuania for 9 months in 2015-2016 with the army. Great country and food. 

Thank you! I love Lithuania and you are correct food is great here. Especially if you know the best places in city. 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png