[Accepted] Almorada

almorada

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Almorada

What is your current RS name? Almorada

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total: 1694

Combat: 98

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing around 2007. Came back some time last year, but only just recently started to really get into the game.
So far, I am enjoying hitting small milestones and would like to eventually get into PvM.

Tell us about your clan history.

Back in '07, I was a part of the F2P Clan-wars based clan, "Downfall". I was their lead "graphic designer" and website manager.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm in my mid-twenties and currently working as an ELA Teacher in the U.S. I enjoy working on Photoshop to create banners and drawings. I love classic rock, long walks on the beach, yada yada.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit post

What makes you want to join us? I am looking for an active clan with people who get along and communicate, and whom can periodically answer my dumb questions.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clan? yes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Here is a link to my previous application (that was accepted): https://www.wildernessguardians.com/forums/topic/1328-accepted-almorada/

As you can see, I copy and pasted my answers since I still feel the same way. Hopefully, that is okay.

Moving on... long story short, soon after making that application I underwent some career changes. As a result, I did not renew my RS membership and stopped playing altogether in order to focus on my new responsibilities. Being so new to the clan, I did not bother to explain myself since no one even knew who I was to begin with. I apologize if that was the wrong move.

Edited by almorada

5a5d70eab8422_almorada1.gif.17977aa76052b21eee136a9221a75781.gif

Welcome. That’s pretty cool you are experienced in website and graphic design. My company’s website could definitely use some graphic design expertise but my boss doesn’t want to invest in anything right now. 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

bannergif2.gif