[Accepted] Saxoadam

Saxoadam

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Saxoadam

What is your current RS name? Saxoadam

List any previous RS namesNone

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level = 1032

Combat Level = 80

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Used to play Runescape 2 many years and with the launch of the mobile app it made me start to play again. I tried RS3 but it was graphically different and many new items / skills / layout etc i didn't get on with it. So i stuck with OSRS but decided not to play using the mobile app as it is terrible and a laptop / pc was better. Since then i have grown fond of the game again and enjoy my time on it.

Tell us about your clan history.

None that i can remember

Tell us about your yourself.

From the UK, work full time in and around Europe and find myself in a lot of Hotels killing time.

Enjoy football, F1, BTCC and many other sports.

How did you hear about us?  I met WG EStel in the wilderness and he gave me useful tips and information and seemed a nice person whilst killer Elder Chaos Druids

What makes you want to join us? Estel spoke highly of the clan and said how its over 15 years old. To me that shows an active community and players who enjoy the game and work together when they can. I have never done PVM / PVP as i never knew what to risk and where to go.. this is an area i want to explore into whilst i build up my character.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I play during work and some evenings. My job has me working all hours so I wont be able to use Discord that often but will commit to doing PVM / PVP sessions a few times a week using it if i can so communication is easier and so i can pick up tips / ask questions on that also.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif