[Declined] zYuna

zYuna

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

zYuna

What is your current RS name? zYuna

List any previous RS namesYu na, I forget my other changed names ( it's been a while )

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level  -1906 Cmb-  122

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing since 2003 i believe up until EOC update. Started playing popular private servers since that until the release of OSRS. Have played several accounts including a few irons and pures which i do not any longer play!

On the several games i've played, my usernames mostly are based around FInal Fantasy 10.

Been focusing mainly on slayer and fishing recently to make some money and im not the sort to ever go to duel arena, noooooo way.

Tell us about your clan history.

Been mostly in a few friends cc's, nothing too serious and PVM cc's i have joined have been left due to growing tired of them due to player inactivity.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Chris, 25 and live in the UK. Currently work and a web designer part time while studying Computing. Hobbies include gaming, football and i also teach part time tutoring English to Thai students.
Love all things LOTR, final fnatasy and various other rpg's.

Trying to get into reading when i have time, currently working my way through the Witcher books :)

How did you hear about us?  I Died from your cc when you massing Ven ( i was pking with a friend)

What makes you want to join us? First clan i have seen of your kind, seems proper legit and i've been in cc for a while off and on, and everyone seem a great bunch!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Welcome, you sound like you will fit in well :D

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png

• 3 weeks later...