[Accepted] Sai Sherwood

Sai Sherwood

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Sai Sherwood

What is your current RS name? Sai Sherwood

List any previous RS namesGuns N Bacon
My alt account name is LETHAL BACON, which is also my rs3 main account from back in the day.

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1575. 

My combat level is 100.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing Runescape in 2009 -- fourth grade for me. My brother got me into it. Lethal bacon was my third account because I kept forgetting my passwords. My first account, visorman_84 (or something like that), will forever be missed. I started playing OSRS last year, mainly for the nostalgia, but ended up really liking it. I switched my name to Sai Sherwood because even though Guns N Bacon was a delicious name, I like the role playing aspect of runescape and felt like it took me out of it. My brother's account is Lo Sherwood. Ever since the beginning I've loved ranging, it will probably be my first 99. I love to go to clan wars and practice 1ticking and switches but I haven't had enough capital or stats to pursue pking for risk.

Tell us about your clan history.

Ever since I started OSRS I've been a part of the youtuber Surg1n's clan chat. I still plan on spending some time there but I really wanted an organized clan with events and people to pvm with.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Ted. I'm 19 years old and I live in the USA. I'm currently a pre-med student in my freshman year at college (I took a gap year). I lifeguard and lead worship music at the church across from my university. I love playing guitar, piano, drums and singing. I am a computer geek deep down and thoroughly enjoy building pc's and gaming. However, I start to feel like shit without balance so I also got into the bodybuilding routine a bit to feel less like a potato when I play runescape ;). I love to encourage people both in and out of the game and would always be available to give real world advice or input on anything I can help with!

How did you hear about us?  I googled pvm clans

What makes you want to join us? I really want to get into pvp. I also really want to get into pvm (vorkath is lonely D: ). This looks like an organized group for those things.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I bought bonds for an anguish a couple months ago. When I was in fifth grade I used a botting program to kill lesser demons in the karamja volcano! Off task and free to play! I wasn't the brightest child. I think that account may have even gotten banned because of it. It was my second account. I also transfered my rs3 gold to osrs when I began playing it. I don't scam anyone or anything, it pays off tenfold to have people like you and on your side.

• Retired Leader
6 minutes ago, Sai Sherwood said:

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I bought bonds

This is within the rules of RS and isn't a reason that would deter us from accepting you. All the proceeds go to Jagex, which helps develop the game. Unlike gold sellers. Also gold transfer is also within the rules (it's trust trading though, so easy to get scammed).

Anyway, great app Ted, welcome to our forums :) 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Just now, Mojo said:

This is within the rules of RS and isn't a reason that would deter us from accepting you. All the proceeds go to Jagex, which helps develop the game. Unlike gold sellers. Also gold transfer is also within the rules (it's trust trading though, so easy to get scammed).

Anyway, great app Ted, welcome to our forums :) 

Oh, nice. In that case, everyone please forget they saw anything :)

Thanks!

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png