[Accepted] Reedtrullz00

Reedtrullz00

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Reedtrullz

What is your current RS name? Reedtrullz00

List any previous RS namesI've come back to Runescape after many years and I do not remember the name of my original account.

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 618 while my combat level is 75.

bb06ca24563148fa6ba055b85a2bdd6f.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I first started playing Runescape back in I belive it was 2005 or 2006 where I played casually with my school classmates. At the time I was almost purely a skiller and my only goal in the game was to have more funds than my other classmates. But back then my interest started to dwindle as my playstyle did not make for a lot of great interactions with my friends and other players, so I got tired of Runescape and started playing World of Warcraft instead.

Now after playing WoW on and off for several years I really want to try to get back into RS again. It's very nostalgic to play this game again and it is way more enjoyable then what I first anticipated. As you can see in the screenshot I uploaded I was member for a short while but did not resubscribe. This is because for 3 weeks a couple of friends of mine were interested in playing RS with me, but their interest dwindled because they were more interested in games like Grand Theft Auto. So what I feel I and my character really need is a friendly community to play with to retain and build interest in this game!

My current character I'm planning to build in all ways. I want it to have quite high combat skills while also levelling up whatever skill I want to level up that day. I want to be dynamic and able to do all things the game has to offer!

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Reidar and I'm a 23-year-old man from Norway. I currently work as an Apple authorized service technician for a quite big firm in Norway. What I've been doing at my job the last months is purely replacing batteries because Apple chose to pull a fast one on all iPhone users and underclock their devices, hehe!

Some of the main hobbies I feel like I've always been doing is video games and music related stuff. In the gaming department its mainly computer games, but lately I've also tried to get some mobile gaming fitted into my gaming schedule as well. I try to play games on everything one would not call a console "even though I own several of those as well". The music hobby varies between playing on my kazoo to trying to recreate some old classic masterpieces into for example an orchestra piece with software on the computer.

I'm not really sure what more information I should cram into this box. If you guys have any questions I'd rather you'd feel free to ask me later! I'm always up for a chat :)

How did you hear about us?  I heard about you via Google. I googled "OSRS casual clan"

What makes you want to join us? I'd like to join your clan as it seems like a perfect mix between casual and active at the same time. Even though you are a big clan who would like to be active and have high-level players, you still make space for more casual players who might need a less steep learning curve and who might not have as much time to use on the game but at the same time uphold the possibility to up ones game if one wants to.

The second reason I'd like to join your clan is because of the reason I mentioned in the "Runescape account and history"-box. I'd like to be part of a community that will encourage me to play and help me figure out what to do and how to better myself if I'm struggling within the game.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: The original account I was referring to in the "RuneScape account and history"-box was banned due to botting. It became so important to me to have more funds than my friends in the game that I resorted to botting to get an advantage.

After growing up more and playing some more video games and been part of several online communities I've learned to accept that I will rarely be the best player in my community and that I should embrace the way and not only the goal.

Edited by Reedtrullz00

• Retired Leader
13 hours ago, Reedtrullz00 said:

the last months is purely replacing batteries because Apple chose to pull a fast one on all iPhone users and underclock their devices, hehe!

but surely overclocking would burn them even faster! 🤔

Anyway, welcome! Are you planning to go P2P again?

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

14 hours ago, WG Lohow said:

Great app, welcome to the forums! We would suggest getting membership asap as it speeds everything up a alot :)

3 hours ago, Mojo said:

but surely overclocking would burn them even faster! 🤔

Anyway, welcome! Are you planning to go P2P again?

Thanks for a warm welcome and positivity towards my application!

Surely I could go P2P again. Right now I'm just on a journey to get a feel for the game again and to build a foundation so I'd stick to the game. I figured that I wouldn't pay for membership if no clan wanted a low level like me. But if my interview with you guys go well and you guys want to give me a shot I have no problem popping the membership bubble and start working my way up :)

11 hours ago, Adult Cat said:

Welcome

8 hours ago, Mini Horse said:

Welcome

Thanks for more warm welcomes :)!

14 hours ago, WG Lohow said:

Don't forget to contact myself or any other Application Manager or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you wait feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

I haven't forgotten! You'll hear from me soon ;)

If anyone has any questions feel free to drop me the question here or in Discord!

On 1/4/2019 at 8:00 PM, WG Megasweet said:

Welcome dude

20 hours ago, DoctorDread said:

Welcome back to Runescape! Enjoy the f2p grind currently! You'll be members soon enough :P

8 hours ago, global warn said:

Hello Reidar, welcome to the forums :).

Thanks for the warm welcome messages! 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png