[Declined] Sanellyyy

Sanellyyy

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Sanellyyy

What is your current RS name? Sanellyyy

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

123. 1882.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Had a almost maxed RS3 account back in the days. I broke up with my boyfriend years ago and he took the account I basically trained. Decided I should start again on OSRS with an Ironman account. So far it is going decent. I think I have some decent stats. All I leak is some people to hang around with. 

For now I am just trying to grind hunter for a bit. I really need my ranged up and I hate that skill haha.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im Sanne. (28) From the netherlands. I work fulltime (Police). I got a daughter, her father is no longer alive, so I take care of her myself! I just bought a house! I'm kinda busy getting the house ready.. but I try to be on much as possible! Apart from that.. I play the piano. I love to without/gym/run outside. I try to live healthy as possible.. I also have two cats! And no, I dont sell them for death runes!

I also play League of legends. Used to be fairly high aswell.. had to start over again sincs my ex also took this account. Anyone plays it?

Also i play CoC!

How did you hear about us?  Asked for a friendly CC on Reddit. 'Osrsadultcat and WG-twiz' told me to join!

What makes you want to join us? I hope this is a nice and sweet place to stay. I like to sit in a place where people respect eaother.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by Sanellyyy

25 minutes ago, Sanellyyy said:

All I leak is some people to hang around with. 

you're always welcome here, Im sorry to hear about the girls father and yeah we some play some league ! hope to see you arround soon

• 3 weeks later...