PS4 or Xbox?

poiuyt415

Thought id make a simple topic to see whether we are a ps4 or Xbox clan when not logged into the world of Gielinor, on top of this maybe we could take this as an opportunity to host some events outside of rs on console games :D

Im a PS4 man all the way although my brother owns an xbox so i get the best of both :D

23d444889e79f09faec22c4acc09e2a7.png

I have historically been an xbox fan so I bought my wife one so we could play Halo together.  Then she, a historic PS fan, bought me a PS4 so we could play Little Big Planet together.  Today we play neither game but focus on stupid fun couch-co op games like Overcooked, Human fall flat, and Ultimate chicken horse.

I have always been an Xbox player from the Original Xbox to the Xbox 360 but converted over to the PS4 for a while as i disliked the Xbox one. However now I find Xbox one to be better for me than the PS4 and even though I own both I find I use the Xbox One significantly more.

xbox was always my favorite! never played on the ps4. but once my father gave me a ps4. Since that day i played on the ps4 and i never played on the xbox again. 

because the ps4 was way better and faster than the xbox. so everyone buy a ps4 :p 

On 1/12/2019 at 10:53 PM, WG Twiz said:

I have historically been an xbox fan so I bought my wife one so we could play Halo together.  Then she, a historic PS fan, bought me a PS4 so we could play Little Big Planet together.  Today we play neither game but focus on stupid fun couch-co op games like Overcooked, Human fall flat, and Ultimate chicken horse.

Little big planet was such a classic game, i loved it ahah! first played it on ps3 as it came with the bundle!

On 1/13/2019 at 8:17 AM, Sabre Wraith said:

xbox has a lot more features and better tech...

On 1/14/2019 at 2:00 AM, System NZ said:

Can't go wrong with Game Pass on Xbox, Playstation ain't got nothing on that!

Those be fighting words, PS4 for life!!!

23d444889e79f09faec22c4acc09e2a7.png