[Accepted] I am Violent

I am Violent

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

I am Violent

What is your current RS name? I am Violent

List any previous RS namesWizard Storm, some others that I've changed it to in clans over the past howmanyever years :)

What is your total level and combat level?

126 and 1978 :)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My account is my account, original owner, I've been playing Run-Escape since 2002 on and off. I love it. It's my #1 game above all else. Probably nowadays because of nostalgia but since they've been updating the game a lot I've been getting back into playing.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've been in a lot, a lot. I can't even remember most of them. I've even been trying out pvm teams on the runescape boards. Its just :S The most recent clan I was in was The Rising until they closed. The inactive members on there still do things sometimes but I don't attend.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm Randy. I live in Colorado. I've been playing for 17 years. I haven't achieved anything on here lol :) I'm sure I would have been maxed by now if RS hadn't of broken off and become OldSchool but it's okay. I go fishing, hiking, canoeing/kayaking, and all kinds of things in my free time. I have been trying out more games recently online since I upgraded my computer. So if anyone wants to try a game out with me let me know and I'll see if I can get it :)

How did you hear about us?  I've been here before but it was probably mojo who recruited me back then. :)

What makes you want to join us? I've been ghosting the forums, irc, and discord for a while now after TR closed. I've been talking and asking questions, and it seems there are a decent enough events to keep me preoccupied when I'm not trying to better my account and I know a few people. So this would be fun :) I don't plan on running off anywhere anytime soon.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I've probably lured and all kinds of stuff in my time. I've even left my account with people when I was inactive a few years back, but I'm the only one with access to it now and I don't do anything on rs but try to play :)

Edited by I am Violent
I'm a scrub.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png