Imitus solo raiding

Imitus

After one week of raids, thanks to the host Mushroom, I've learned how to raid properly (relatively speaking). Now that I know how each room works, I've decided to give solo raiding a try. Done quite a bit of that over the weekend, and was kinda fun.

First solo raid did not go too well. Was using the usual void gear but died plenty of times. The second time around I decided to use normal barrows gear, in hopes to get higher defence bonuses. Went a lot better and only died once.

Will probably use this thread as a log or some sort.

First Raid solo.png

Second Raid solo.png

Pictures of the third and fourth solo raid. Starting to get a little better, but definitely hoping to skip the required suicide for the Olm fight.

Third Raid solo.png

Solo4.png

Edited by Imitus

24 minutes ago, MrwnB said:

Ooh is it fun? Man, I really want to try out raids. :(

Herblore2expensive4me

Raiding is definitely fun. If you have played RS3, done dungeoneering and loved it, then raids is definitely something for you.

Regarding the herblore requirement, as long one person has 78 herblore (or better), then it is something you should not have to worry about. Of course, this requirement will depend on who you are raiding with.

"Solo" 15 today. Solo in quotes is because I brought an alt into the raid to do the suiciding, which grants me a lot more points! Also makes potion preperation slightly faster, but still took a while to finish.

And still no loot...

Solo15.png

Solo 16 and 17. Solo 17 has been the most frustrating so far. I failed to kill Olm's two hands at the same time twice, because I splashed so much. Also died at the third phase, removing 11k from the total point score. When RNG is working against you, it will fuck you up big time.

Solo16.png

Solo17.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

New record solo run, this time an -actual- solo. No alt, no suicide, starting to get the safespotting method down.

Solo75.png.72887d6f0a55f595def215e1d592837e.png

On 3.11.2017 at 6:53 PM, Mojo said:

gz on the scroll, did you use it or sell it?

I used it. Rigour is super duper useful and a great upgrade from eagle eye! Drains your prayer super fast though..

Speaking of records, just beat the previous one.

38 minute solo raid. No alt, no suicide and no death. Had a bit trouble in the end but survived with 10 hp and no food left. Phew!

Solo76.png.ae752c0777889468a7977d0c4e6007d7.png

38 minutes ago, Mushroom said:

wow nice one, is that 856 RUNITE ORES? :P

Those were mithril ores, but man do I wish for 856 runite ore!