Imitus solo raiding

Imitus

7 hours ago, poiuyt415 said:

@Imitus how would you recommend getting into raids? i have the stats for it, and most gear and ive done one before with the clan but want to learn how to do it

I recall you doing one with me before, but that was a while ago. Best way to get into raids is to

1) Ask someone experienced to raid with you. Currently, @Lets Go Pk and myself are listed as raids teachers. Pk can do US timezone raids while I usually do EU timezones.

2) Ask the CC if anyone wants to raid. There are some people who knows how to raid and may be willing to help.

3) Join the raids events I occasionally host. Although, I am holding off these events for a bit because I am trying to reach my goal of my own Tbow, as well as being  busy irl with my thesis. Once I have my Tbow, I will try to host them regularly again (I am ~100M away).

4) Form a group, even if none of you have the experience, and do a raid. This is how I learned to raid, (although, with help of our lovely warlord @Mushroom), and by trial and error, you should learn the mechanism fairly quick.

5) Try a solo. Although, I do not recommend this approach until you have done a few raids with other people first.

6) Check out w65 raids are for FFAs, maybe you can learn a bit from there? I personally don't recommend these.

Hope that helps.

Speaking of events. Mushroom is hosting a raid marathon this week. Check out

Edited by Imitus

• 2 weeks later...