[Accepted] SJH0628

Sjh

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

SJH0628

What is your current RS name? SJH0628

List any previous RS namesSeohyunter
Liszewan

What is your total level and combat level?

1400 and 87

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing runescape back in 2002 and stopped playing around 2004. This account used to be a 1 defense pure, but turned into a 45 defense pure when I joined WG 5 years ago. I had to quit playing a few months later and but now I just recently came back, hopefully to do some pvm and pvp later when I am higher combat level.

Tell us about your clan history.

Wilderness Guardians

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Andrew, and I am 27 years old, born and raised in NY, USA. I am currently working as a Desktop Support at a nonprofit org. I like to play games and watch kdramas. I am a fan of a kpop group called Girls' Generation. Also I looove foood.

How did you hear about us?  I used to be in the clan 5 years ago. But before that, I heard about WG on the zybez forums

What makes you want to join us? WG was my family back when I played in 2013. Once a family always a family. Other than that, I pretty much have nowhere to go :(

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I am using the official osrs client if that is okay because I don't want to use any third party clients. I heard that others don't let you raid with them if you're using the official client.

27 minutes ago, Sjh said:

Do you remember me Twiz? lol I still have you guys on my flist

I have such a bad memory I don’t remember a lot of people but I’m sure you’re still on my friends list then lol. Good to see former WGers come back. I just rejoined about a month ago myself after not playing probably since 2014. 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

bannergif2.gif