[Declined] natedawg17

nate1734

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

natedawg17

What is your current RS name? natedawg17

List any previous RS namesRive lesin
vfgfgd

What is your total level and combat level?

2019_01.07_09-35-14.thumb.png.27e39a55d75a3a41e60e9caa58abdcad.png2019_01.07_09-35-14.thumb.png.27e39a55d75a3a41e60e9caa58abdcad.png

2019.01.07_09-57-15.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing runescape back in 06' during my childhood (who didn't), almost maxed my main rs3 account until OSRS came out in 2013 and I started playing OSRS ever since then. My RSN is natedawg17 because my name is Nate and my friends call my natedawg (obviously comes from nate dogg the rapper; rip. one of the best rappers of the early 90's). Personally some of my favorite things to do in osrs is mainly bossing (GWD, Barrows, Wildy bosses, revs, DK's, Corp., etc.) My favorite skill is slayer.

Tell us about your clan history.

Not very much clan history except divine kingz back before it got toxic, and ROT in DMM. Pretty much it.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Nate, I am a guy (obviously), I am 21 currently turning 22 in February, I live in Dallas, Texas (U.S.), I currently go to Texas Tech and I am majoring in Pharmacy. I am currently working as a pharmacy technician so I can get my feet wet and have a better shot at getting a job as a pharmacist (preferably hospital setting). My hobbies include cars, food, and video games mainly OSRS and Xbox. I enjoy Rap primarily but I also love classic rock as well. (No, even though I live in texas I do not like country. I cannot stand country.)

How did you hear about us?  I searched google originally and talked to Lait Choco about how to join.

What makes you want to join us? I agree to the rules and reqs. and I understand this is an honour clan. Ever since I started playing OSRS and even RS back then, I mainly played solo. A couple of my friends recently have started playing with me but regardless I've always been looking for a great clan which is active and very nice and social. I feel like I would be a great addition to the clan because I am on OSRS daily and I am always willing to offer help to others, or boss with other members of the clan, etc. I really hope you guys will accept me into your clan and if not don't worry about it.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: N/A

• 3 weeks later...