[Accepted] IcebearM

Icebearltu

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

IcebearM

What is your current RS name? IcebearM

List any previous RS namesI own only one account and the last account name was Icebearltu21

What is your total level and combat level? Combat Lvl 116

823944044_2019-01-0723_44_31-RuneLite-IceBearM.png.fb2914c301b994dfe102855c60bd4281.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing Runescape 3 years ago my friend showed this game to me and I got hooked on it.
My name means polar bear and "M" stands for the main account, I wanted to create a zerker account. and make the account name "IcebearZ"
my favorite skill would be slayer I enjoy doing boss tasks and slay bosses all around Runescape but my favorite Pwm content is Raids1 (CoX) I recently started doing Raids 2 (Tob) already got 2 Kc

Tell us about your clan history.

This is the first clan I am applying to.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Karolis I am from a small EU country called Lithuania am 17 years old and I still going to school I am 1.98m or 6.5ft tall I like playing basketball and I am in the school's basketball team, I spend lots of time in summer training my basketball skills but in winter I usually play a lot of Runescape, I enjoy listening to music.

How did you hear about us?  I found this clan on Sharkbrew

What makes you want to join us? I want to try wilderness rev pking as well as pwm with the team at Gwd or do raids 1 or 2

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: my only concern is that I am socially-awkward I don't always like to chat in cc or discord but after a while, if I know who I am talking to I start to become more courage to talk to people

Edited by Icebearltu

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png