[Declined] Lempdk

Lemp

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Lempdk

What is your current RS name? Lempdk

List any previous RS namesOriginal name

What is your total level and combat level?

Cmbt lvl 123 1803 total

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Mostly a pker /pvmer i get bored of regular skilling that's why my total level is the way it is lol

Tell us about your clan history.

I used to be part of 420 with dcranger w98 way before eoc or even gwds..it was a pking clan not really too big but we had a alot of members but that was also when runescape was in it's prime

Tell us about your yourself.

Im 27 i work on the road and just play runescape on my time off..i met some of my greatest friends til this day on the game never even hung out in irl but felt like I've known them my whole life

How did you hear about us?  Winstanely joined me killing venny we spilt loot and anti pked and he told me about the clan

What makes you want to join us? Playing rs alone kinda sucks lol but would be fun to be on discord killing bosses or pking or whatever the case may be

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I play two accts at same time my zerker and my main no rwt it defeats the purpose of the game for me

Edited by Lemp
Abit more info

• 2 weeks later...