[Accepted] FrickinBoi

FrickinBoi

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

FrickinBoi

What is your current RS name? FrickinBoi

List any previous RS namesI have none.

What is your total level and combat level?

My Total level is 1168, and my combat level is 75!

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Played on and off for quite a while, mainly on the main Runescape server before it transitioned to RS3. I've been playing more actively since I've been enjoying the content of OSRS!

Tell us about your clan history.

Been in one clan that did some F2P clan battles on Pre-RS3, but nothing much more than participating in CC chats on both Pre-RS3 and OSRS! These chats were places that discussed merchanting, skilling, etc.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Kennedy Powers! I am 26 years old and I am born and raised in Texas! Currently, I am a Graduate of Church Music at Baylor University. I am able to go to school because of the TA position I earned in assisting the Jazz program of Baylor's School of Music. I enjoy any type of downtime with the family and my fiance (marriage date on June 8!!) and learning about different types of music. I currently listen to Christian, Jazz, and a good mix of EDM (Drum N Bass, Trance, House, etc.!) I also play the Tenor Trombone, some piano, and I'm learning about singing! I also enjoy spending time on YouTube to unwind from a long day.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit! (2007scape)

What makes you want to join us? It's lonely just playing the game by myself with no interaction. Of course, I convinced my fiance to play OSRS one time...but she likes RS3 more, haha!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

On 1/8/2019 at 1:48 PM, FrickinBoi said:

What makes you want to join us? It's lonely just playing the game by myself with no interaction. Of course, I convinced my fiance to play OSRS one time...but she likes RS3 more, haha!

May want to find a new fiance. If she likes rs3 there must be something wrong.  :P

Good luck with your app 

giphy.gif

fargornwinter18.png.33ab3c33583eee78efd4b6303c186bd8.png

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png