[Declined] Pig b3n1s

Shybeaux

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Pig b3n1s

What is your current RS name? Pig b3n1s

List any previous RS namesShybeaux

What is your total level and combat level?

94/97/92/99/70/94

60 WC

118 Combat

1433 Total

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

This is my higher level account I don't plan on using for anything except bossing or pk'ing with to supplement my low level accounts with gold. It's been 8ish years since I've played and I already have another level 91, and a level 26 baby pure I'm working on. Most of the time you will find me levelling my 91, Shybeaux.

Tell us about your clan history.

Zero clan history. Solo dolo until this point.

Tell us about your yourself.

Lmao. My ASL, eh?

My name is Shy, I'm a 26 year old dude from Dallas who works, then plays Overwatch or OSRS. I'm apolitical and unreligious, and honestly one of the more quiet types unless I'm expected to give some sort of input. I strive to be great at whatever games I play, and so I'm looking for an opportunity to learn to pk.

How did you hear about us?  Digging through the net. Google - PK Clans

What makes you want to join us? The CC immediately responded and seemed interested in gaining a recruit.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I accidentally turned right on red once without coming to a complete stop.

• 2 weeks later...