Hey Guys and Gals

X I X

Hello everyone,

My name is Ben = BENDIN N0VA but my rsn will probably be changed later on today I like to change between a few 😛 I'm new here and have only been on 1 anti pk trip briefly with you guys on Monday. was night to meet and speak to yall, hopefully I'm able to attend the pk trip later on today ( I'm off work ATM with the DREADED MAN FLU ).

I love to corp as its easy, mainly like to pk tho or claw rush 😃 need that GP xD 

Sounds good fella, We don't really claw, dbow or balista rush atm. However pk and corp trips are often in action :D 

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png

3 hours ago, H58 said:

Sounds good fella, We don't really claw, dbow or balista rush atm. However pk and corp trips are often in action :D 

I claw with only 2 people me and my irl mate heheh =), hit me up if u wana corp im always down need that ely