[Accepted] RedWorks

RedWorks

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

RedWorks

What is your current RS name? RedWorks

List any previous RS namesN/A

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level - 1165

Combat level - 95

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Agility is my highest non combat ability.

Agility>any other skill

Seriously though, my account hasn't been created for long. Attempting to get barrows gloves and maintaining membership.

Tell us about your clan history.

N/A

Tell us about your yourself.

Honestly, I suck at this. You know, the whole telling people things about myself? Eh, I guess I'm a decent writer. I enjoy playing games, and especially enjoy playing OSRS. I'm a fan of rap and edm, but I'll listen to pretty much everything, including country. I'm a guy, obviously, and my name is Aaron. I'm 19, turning 20 next month, and I live in America. I'll probably be going to college sometime next year, but who knows. I absolutely love strawberries, not really sure why.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit! And I think someone gave me the clan chat name to join. Not 100% sure as it was a while ago.

What makes you want to join us? I want to be able to participate in events with others and take my OSRS experience past just doing it solo. I think having a group of people that I'd be able to play with would make my time playing OSRS much more fun, and this clan seems like it would fit me very well.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: When I was younger, like, 10-11 I botted on my old RS account, but have long since stopped doing that as it genuinely takes the fun out of everything.

I'm just here. playing runescape and fuckin bitches. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png