Grotesque Guardians

Iron man and pet hunting it is, unless you like killing them ofc. Then go for it. 

spacer.png                                          asdad.gif.fa3f33da2cd58d70cb0bf201915da014.gif                                                      unknown.png.8062327190f1529aecdf9ba741bef85e.png

14 minutes ago, H58 said:

Iron man and pet hunting it is, unless you like killing them ofc. Then go for it. 

What H58 said.

Regular Gargs are completely AFK, while requiring no supplies whatsoever if you're using Guthan's and the auto-smasher perk, have an arguably better drop table, and only require you to bring High Alchs and a Gem Bag to post up there indefinitely.

I've started doing Grotesque Guardians again to hunt down that pet because I think it's sick as Hell, but it's not practical or profitable like Gargoyles are.

your crush.png

I like Guardians, fairly easy boss but I definitely have to agree they take entirely too long to kill. I find myself killing 40-50 of them per gargoyle task just for the granite dusk. Drops are generally trash and not worth the time/effort but I feel like the extra dps from granite cannonballs makes up for it in the long term. And who doesn't like a boss with a pet chance? lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2019 at 1:03 AM, Black Fist said:

I like Guardians, fairly easy boss but I definitely have to agree they take entirely too long to kill. I find myself killing 40-50 of them per gargoyle task just for the granite dusk. Drops are generally trash and not worth the time/effort but I feel like the extra dps from granite cannonballs makes up for it in the long term. And who doesn't like a boss with a pet chance? lol

I do much the same with just about all bosses that take to long- Guardians, Sire, Thermy, Kraken, Cerb. Half a task at the boss version then switch to the normal once ive had enough of bein on the same task for so long

Sieggy.png

Ironman Acc - Necromenso

60 Att Pure - Uncle Chop

50 Att Pure - I Bakura I