[Declined] flyhouse

flyhouse

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

flyhouse

What is your current RS name? flyhouse

List any previous RS namesmy old osrs name was cool38000 was about 1900-1950 total. and max combat.stopped when eoc came out and then played some runescape on and off. but only for a few days and it sucked(rs3) xD

What is your total level and combat level?

119.25 cb

1547 total lvl

Unbenannt.JPG

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

played much back in rs3. stopped cause of staking problem xD and started osrs about 1 year ago.

now i am super serious and need a clan to join for pvm and learn some pvp aswell (wont join often in pvp tho)

Tell us about your clan history.

back in rs3 we had a clanchat and teamspeak within our school just 50 members or so but we sticked together and played as this group for a few years.

Tell us about your yourself.

all my irl friends just call me flyhouse so please do so aswell.
i am working as an system administrator and i live in the netherlands but i only speak german or english.
two of my main hobbies irl are paintball and throwing(playing with yoyos)
indoor my hobby is playing computer ofc

How did you hear about us?  reddit on the search of pvm clans

What makes you want to join us? i need an active and nice clan to pvm with and i wanna learn some pvp aswell.
also would need some help with learning raids and than to raid with a group.
all other bosses are no problems

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: well staking problem(with rwt) in the past. i am clean now and didnt do it in 6 years or so. but i used a swap service to get osrs gold from my old rs3 account to this new one(this new one never logged into rs3) and i wont rwt trade or do anything against the rules because of fear getting banned

Edited by flyhouse