[Accepted] H1GH R0LLER

Shootie

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

H1GH R0LLER

What is your current RS name? H1GH R0LLER

List any previous RS namesN0Cap
Q C Z

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat level: 114

Total level: 1791

https://gyazo.com/7cefa9fabcce649c087ab0e900d59e3f

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I was starting to have lots of fun when i joined Wilderness guardians and i hope its something i can continue to do. I have more goals for my runescape account more than ever. My account was a maxed med untill i got bored and decided to max combat stats. While im training my stats i enjoy to pk and do some pvm.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was part of The Storm and decided to leave because it was really inactive. Other than that, i was always part of a few open clan chats mainly revolved around singles pking. Such as "abyss" and "61m". About a month ago i had joined Wilderness guardians and have been loving every minute of it. Ive been in the Discord every single day and have also taken part in numerous events.

Tell us about your yourself.

My names Stephen, Im from Canada and im 22 years old. I work during the week doing construction, home renovations. Im hoping to take over the family business eventually. On the weekends i like go to drag racing with a car me and my dad built. Im usually on runescape everyday after work, around 4-5pm EST.

How did you hear about us?  Zybez

What makes you want to join us? After being part of WG for about a month, Ive come to realize that the Wilderness guardians are exactly what im looking for in a clan. You guys are very active and have optional pvm/pvp events. All the warlords are very kind and helping people. Just in my short time with WG ive done more in Runescape than ive ever done before. Id love to be part of WG for a long time to come.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: None of my accounts have any bans/mutes.

motm.png.74835a13201287654a6981ed999ba9eb.png

Shootie.gif

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png