Sign in to follow this  
Rev_I_veR

Kebos Update - Money Made/Lost

So who lost bank here and who made some GP? Sandals were a fail and so were dragon thrown axes. Had 2k of them but managed to sell them in the streets for 4.5k-5k ea when they were 2k in ge :D 

Granite boots and sandals are still flippable since everyone's panicking over theme. Did anyone find any good merches lately? Don't be shy to share

2 hours ago, Rev_I_veR said:

Sandals were a fail

@BirdyIsAFK HAHAH

i bought a lance so ill probably lose some money on that. intend to sell it tonight again. didnt do any of the new content yet so thats about it

i made money off boots and holys but unlike most people i dropped them 1 week before update when  others  where trying to merch them further but they didnt know most merchers already started to drop them in ge 

On 1/11/2019 at 9:10 PM, AAIGHT said:

@BirdyIsAFK HAHAH

i bought a lance so ill probably lose some money on that. intend to sell it tonight again. didnt do any of the new content yet so thats about it

let's never talk about them... ever

I had some lucky Kronar tasks, made about 800k from Kurasks getting mostly seed drops. Also had 2 Dragon Sword drops from 180 Wyrms task, haven't sold them yet though. Going to try the farming guild soon and see what that's all about.