Genocider's Merching Logs

Kebo's lowlands merch

Snape grass:

Intro: Recent Kebo's lowlands update introduced snape grass seeds and removed snape grass from NMZ. NMZ points were valued at ~0.4 gp/point when buying bulk so snape grass was around 70-80 gp.   

Why do I think it's a good merch?

TL:DR - the amount of exp it gives over planting watermelons is pretty negligible, thus for people to plant it they need monetary incentives. Also, people don't even plant watermelons for exp because it's tedious as fuck. I estimated the amount of incentive needed based on herb farming profits

Snape grass predicted to settle around 1k value

Limitations:

• people who have alot of money and only want farming exp would still be willing to plant snape grass at a huge loss. 
  • if the price goes too high people might collect them on waterbirth island

Snape grass merching.xlsx

Waterbirth collections are really unlikely, unless someone tasked bots to do it. Bots being tasked to do something like that is doubtful unless it really shoots up in price due to the tasks required in order to get over to Waterbirth island. This flip will be seriously long term as well as in order for the price to rise, the supply of the remenants of what people have gotten from NMZ will need to go, and I think it's really unlikely that they'll be gone any time soon.

17 hours ago, ragetoggle said:

Waterbirth collections are really unlikely, unless someone tasked bots to do it. Bots being tasked to do something like that is doubtful unless it really shoots up in price due to the tasks required in order to get over to Waterbirth island. This flip will be seriously long term as well as in order for the price to rise, the supply of the remenants of what people have gotten from NMZ will need to go, and I think it's really unlikely that they'll be gone any time soon.

Yeah I think the supply from NMZ is really high, for the market to equilibrate it will take long unless there is speculation