[Declined] Nadens

Nadens

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Nadens

What is your current RS name? Nadens

List any previous RS namesTwitchNadens

What is your total level and combat level?

1244 at this moment but probably going to be 1250 by the time you see this :) 68 combat. 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I was a rs3 player before old school and now I just play oldschool my name is a call of duty reference to grenades. My favorite skills is currently all because I’m going for quest cape.

Tell us about your clan history.

Bronx in RS3 and I’ve been in Bronx for a year I believe but I stopped playing right before As i joined them. My computer broke and then I started playing rs mobile about 3 months ago.

Tell us about your yourself.

Jonathon, male, US high school graduate, Insurance/ night auditor, Rs/xbox, Metal, Rock, Edm. Talents I’m a streamer but not for RS currently because I don’t have my set up atm. Dislike bullying, belittling, Racism, basically any form of degrading. I’m an accretive person of everyone. Very open minded individual.

How did you hear about us?  Forums/ Osrs Friendly Cland

What makes you want to join us? I want to be apart of a community and help others achieve thier goals. Also to spread positivity. To relate with others in game and also irl. I want to make friends and help people.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanNo

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I don’t stand for any bullying or racism. So I would stand up and say something to anyone.

• 3 weeks later...