[Declined] Bloody Emu

lukey372

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Bloody Emu

What is your current RS name? Bloody Emu

List any previous RS namesCadebsss

What is your total level and combat level?

1762 / 119

image.png.b4e3dc8e4251b791c18eaf2d4e35b666.pngCa

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing back a few years ago. I have been grinding out an account since then. My name stems from being Aussie. My favourite skill would have to be slayer at present (getting the GP gains).

Tell us about your clan history.

2001-2003 I was in Damaged Incorporated / EOS
2003-2004 I was in WG back when it was regular RS.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Luke and I am 25, I currently reside in Melbourne in Australia and work for the Royal Australian Navy in communications and IT.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit

What makes you want to join us? I am looking for a tight knit clan that enjoys PVP / PVMing. I believe WG can offer this for me. I'm also looking to be apart of an active clan and help out as much as possible.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I may go MIA for 3-6 months at a time due to the nature of my job.

18 hours ago, Mini Horse said:

Don't forget to contact myself or any other Application Manager or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you wait feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

Not a problem I will do ☺️

18 hours ago, Mini Horse said:

Don't forget to contact myself or any other Application Manager or Leader on Discord once you've waited 48 hours.

While you wait feel free to browse these forums, hang on Discord and idle in our clan chat: wg_cc.

Also I think I may have been kicked from discord? I’m actually unable to join through the invite and I’m no longer in the WG discord channel.

• Retired Leader
56 minutes ago, lukey372 said:

Not a problem I will do ☺️

Also I think I may have been kicked from discord? I’m actually unable to join through the invite and I’m no longer in the WG discord channel.

you didn't declare the fact you were on multiple RWT/Botting Discords.

This is what the come clean section is for.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png