[Accepted] ThnkUComeAgn

ThnkUComeAgn

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

ThnkUComeAgn

What is your current RS name? ThnkUComeAgn

List any previous RS namesI have one lvl 3 alt:
RSN: Moms Dad.

Old RS2 account:
RSN: Im Not Sober.

What is your total level and combat level?

1548 total. 103.55 combat.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing rs since 2005 and quit for a few years when EOC came out. My orginial account was stolen by a irl friend and was perm banned. I'm not sure for what I just know after trying to log back in after being away for 3 years it said "Your account has been permanently dissabled". So after all that I decided to create an old school account and began playing to where i am now. I created my current account a few years ago and never touched it until august of 2018 when I started school and i've been playing everyday since. Favorite things to do in game would be Slayer and bossing. I hope to max my current account and be able to do raids and other bosses.

Tell us about your clan history.

Years ago I was in a rs2 clan named The Sith Gods. Everyone from that chat is long gone but that was my only clan. Also a regular in Mod Marks friend chat

Tell us about your yourself. Jacob. Male. 24 years old. I work a part time job at UPS while going to school full time majoring in criminal justice. I have asperations of becoming a National Park Ranger for the U.S. National Park Service. Most of my hobbies are outdoor recreations like kayaking, backpacking, rock climbing to name a few. Since i started school tho my life has pretty much just been work, rs, and school. I really don't have any dislikes i'm a very open minded person and not a fan of arguments and stress. Just looking for a fun community of like minded rs players!

How did you hear about us?  RuneScape Fourms

What makes you want to join us? I am looking for an active, friendly, pvm clan and hanging out in the chat for a bit i can tell this clan is exactly what i'm looking for

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Like I said I do have a perm banned account but the only rule I broke there was account sharing i guess. Stupid desicion on my part and a waste of years of grinding. Learned my lesson. Besides that i've never even gotten a speeding ticket xD

Edited by ThnkUComeAgn

48 minutes ago, WG Twiz said:

Welcome.  So you are majoring in criminal studies but your dream job is to become a National Park Ranger? 🤔

Yes i'm going more twoards the law enforcement side of the job. There are 3 types of rangers; law enforcement, general, and interperitive. I'm more passionate about protecting and preserving public and federal lands for future generations and being a first responder to any emergency that occurs in the park. With social media so popular now there are a ton of ignorant people that come to these places just for an instagram picture and wind up destorying fragile ecosystems, disrespecting wildlife, and very easily could find them selves injured, in a survival situatuon or even worse, dead. I just want to be the one that makes sure people are following the rules and keeping the things that are supposed to stay untouched and unchanged exactly how they were before people showed up with their cameras

51 minutes ago, ThnkUComeAgn said:

Yes i'm going more twoards the law enforcement side of the job. There are 3 types of rangers; law enforcement, general, and interperitive. I'm more passionate about protecting and preserving public and federal lands for future generations and being a first responder to any emergency that occurs in the park. With social media so popular now there are a ton of ignorant people that come to these places just for an instagram picture and wind up destorying fragile ecosystems, disrespecting wildlife, and very easily could find them selves injured, in a survival situatuon or even worse, dead. I just want to be the one that makes sure people are following the rules and keeping the things that are supposed to stay untouched and unchanged exactly how they were before people showed up with their cameras

Ah I see. Well that’s really cool. I live in Colorado and always hear about stupid people thinking it’s funny to deface some rocks in a park or whatnot. Or people who don’t understand that they need to stick to the trails due to erosion. 

8 minutes ago, WG Twiz said:

Ah I see. Well that’s really cool. I live in Colorado and always hear about stupid people thinking it’s funny to deface some rocks in a park or whatnot. Or people who don’t understand that they need to stick to the trails due to erosion. 

Exactly. Going off trail can create an impact that takes decades to recover. A lot of people go out there for the wrong reasons and end up doing a lot of damage. Colorado is an amazing state I was actually out there this past summer. Spent 3 days and 2 nights backpacking in RMNP. Actually seeing the Rockies is what sparked my insperation to protect areas like that. You are lucky to call a place like that home haha. I'm currently in Tennessee near Smokey MTN NP 

8 hours ago, ThnkUComeAgn said:

Exactly. Going off trail can create an impact that takes decades to recover. A lot of people go out there for the wrong reasons and end up doing a lot of damage. Colorado is an amazing state I was actually out there this past summer. Spent 3 days and 2 nights backpacking in RMNP. Actually seeing the Rockies is what sparked my insperation to protect areas like that. You are lucky to call a place like that home haha. I'm currently in Tennessee near Smokey MTN NP 

Nice well everyone else seems to be moving to Colorado (population is growing crazy fast) and we could sure use more people like you to watch over the parks. ;) 

On 1/13/2019 at 12:29 AM, ThnkUComeAgn said:

Like I said I do have a perm banned account but the only rule I broke there was account sharing i guess. Stupid desicion on my part and a waste of years of grinding. Learned my lesson. Besides that i've never even gotten a speeding ticket

Account sharing happens a lot and seems now to be accepted by jagex try and recover it :)

2076415211_Sig1111.png.2f9c56d0cbb6c45bbe91cdb5af4ae2bd.png491bf1b517dabd526a86cafafa02c975.gif

image0.png?width=891&height=676

Awards

Spoiler

sept18.png

maskwinter18.gif.63814934d4d741300a7dda2db92a3c1d.gif

mask.gif

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif