[Accepted] Meth Wizard

Meth Wizard

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Meth Wizard

What is your current RS name? Meth Wizard

List any previous RS namesNot sure what my old name was, renamed my account years ago.

What is your total level and combat level?

1595, 116

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing Runescape when i was 12-13, my name wasn't changed by brother about 2-3 years ago without me knowing(Note, he doesn't know my password, and no longer plays RS and never played on my account) i found it quite funny and kept it. Im now 19 so have played RS on and off for around 7 years. To me, RS is my childhood and something I love to do to relax after a hard day's work. My favourite things to do on RS is Boss with Friends(No real life friends really play RS anymore), slayer and tend to bang on the woodcutting when afking as 99wc is the goal!

Tell us about your clan history.

Never really been a part of a clan, never wanted to be that squeaker in the voice calls. Of course, this is a problem anymore.

Tell us about your yourself.

Isaac, Male, 19, United Kingdom, Traditional education was not for me, Starting up a company in the crypto field so don't play RS loads, love skiing but rarely get the chance to do so. Talents are web development and the ability to use google(Apparently a lot of people struggle with this).

How did you hear about us?  Reddit

What makes you want to join us? Want some mates i can boss with.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Had a bot ban for like 24hours in 2017, just check my account for this section as wasn't too sure. I didn't get any money and barely gained any exp from what i can remember. My account is perfect standing order as these are expired and don't count towards my current account status.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

bannergif2.gif